Security Cart for 20 Tablets or iPads
NetVault Cart – Mobile Storage and Charging Station for 20 Tablets, iPads, Kindles and Many Other Devices
Old-style notebook carts are bulky and expensive. Many lack anything more than the most basic anti-theft protection. Not the new NETVAULT-IP! This tablet cart secures, stores and recharges up to 20 tablets in a remarkably small footprint. Easy to move and providing fast and easy access to technology, its small size is especially important in tight classroom spaces.
The NETVAULT-IP will also work with many types of eBook readers, such as the Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Sony Reader, as well as many tablet PCs. The NETVAULT-IP has an innovative three-point locking system, providing the most secure storage of anything in its class, protecting equipment from theft, vandalism and unauthorized access. This tablet cart is far more secure than conventional padlocks and provides better key control and management options.
It is equipped with outlets for recharging batteries and powering peripherals. It is also equipped with innovative wire management
features, medical grade wheels, and adjustable dividers. The interior can be reconfigured to accommodate changing technologies, something that should be important to institutions concerned about sustainability.
Security carts made for the latest tablets and eReader
- Durable steel construction and industry-best locking mechanism
- Innovative three-point locking system: far more secure than conventional padlocks
- Equipped with outlets for recharging batteries and powering peripherals
- Cord wrap brackets for safety and convenience
- Four 5” medical grade wheels (swiveling and locking)
- Easy set up with innovative wire management features
- Ergonomically angled push handle
- Works with tablets such as the Apple iPad™, HP TouchPad™, Dell Latitude 10™, Samsung Galaxy™ and eBook readers such as the Amazon Kindle™ and Barnes & Noble Nook™.
- Recharges only. Does not sync.
- Dimensions: 24” deep x 20” wide x 35” high
- Weight: 120 pounds
- Proudly made in USA*
*Constructed with mostly US and some imported parts