Datamation Systems, Inc. values the privacy of your personal data and will never sell or make available any customer information to any third parties.
Shipping and Return Policy
Shipping Policy: Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline, Datamation Systems, Inc. ships all items within 72 hours of receiving your order. You will receive a prompt notification of any delay or cancellation of your order. For questions regarding your order and changes please contact our office at 201-329-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Policy: Datamation Systems will accept for full refund or credit any items returned in their original packaging in new condition within seven days of delivery to the customer, less the original shipping cost. Customers must call for a return authorization number (800-724-4339) and that number must be on the outside of any return item package. Items not shipped with a return authorization may not be accepted. Items received damaged or not in new condition will not be eligible for full refund or credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to insure the package and subsequent claims when returning it to us. Return shipping must be made at the customer’s expense. A refund will be made by check or by credit to the charged card (at Datamation Systems’ option) within two weeks of receipt and confirmation of the return.
Warranty & Support
Standard Warranty and Claims
1. Datamation Systems warrants that, during the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty parts, manufacture or workmanship.
2. This clause relates to products supplied in the United States only: Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the US Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced (at Datamation Systems’ option) if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure for the warranty period specified below.
3. You have rights and benefits under the consumer laws in your jurisdiction. Without detracting from these rights or benefits, Datamation Systems excludes all liability in respect of the Product for any other loss which is not reasonably foreseeable from a failure of this Product, which may include liability for negligence, loss of tape/card, data, images, or expenditure associated with the Product and loss of enjoyment or any consequential damages.
4. The Warranty Period for Datamation Systems products are as follows (from date of purchase):
- Cambrionix Universal USB hubs – 1 year
- Carts and Cabinets – 3 years (1 year electrical components)
- All other products and their standard Datamation Systems accessories – 1 year
5. This warranty is valid only for Products that are purchased new and unused (a) in United States; and (b) sourced from Datamation Systems or its authorized distribution channel.
Datamation Systems distribution channel refers to its network of authorized distributors, dealer and retailers. Datamation Systems-branded products that have been sourced by end-users, distributors or retailers from any source other than through Datamation Systems (including ‘grey’, ‘parallel’ or ‘direct’ imports) are not Datamation Systems products.
6. The Customer must provide the original proof of purchase which demonstrates compliance with the above conditions to receive any services under this warranty.
7. This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
8. The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
(a) normal wear and tear; (b) abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions; (c) exposure to liquid (excluding water in the case of waterproof products) or infiltration of foreign particles; (d) servicing or modification of the Product other than by Datamation Systems, or their authorized service agents; (e) firmware updates; (f) use of the Product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices (including cables, hubs, switches, power supplies, fans) that do not conform to Datamation Systems specifications; or (h) shipment or other transit.
9. This warranty does not cover:
(a) the integration of the product to customer devices for which Datamation Systems has not tested or recommended for use; (b) integration with 3rd party software; (c) repair or replacement of any Product damaged during transit to or from Datamation Systems; or (e) any loss or consequential damage incurred while the Product is in use or being repaired.
10. This warranty is to be read together with any benefits that Datamation Systems may provide to a consumer under statute.
11. Instructions for making a warranty claim are included in the enclosed materials. If the warranty claim is not accepted:
(a) Datamation Systems will inform the Customer promptly; (b) if requested to do so by the Customer, Datamation Systems will repair the Product provided the customer pays the standard charges for such repair; and (c) if applicable the Customer will be responsible for all costs associated with collection of the Product from Datamation Systems.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM